
OK, I would have been excited if it was a boy or a girl but just knowing is amazing! We are having so much fun thinking about our baby girl and what she will be like. The best news that we got was that she is healthy, all measurements came back normal with no genetic "marker" issues and a healthy, strong heart. Phew!
I am now 18 weeks pregnant and have not purchased a single item for our baby so this weekend is go time! We have already picked out a crib and dresser/changing table so we need to start ordering. I think I may just pick up a few other items as well...maybe a dress or some shoes or something. And, I know it is cliche but I want some pink things for her!
I also felt her move for the first time today which more or less felt like a little flutter. I guess she liked that Hershey's Kiss I had just eaten!
Overall, it's been an exciting week with many more to come, I am sure!
1 comment:
Huzzah! I love little girls! And I learned to love little pink things - they just look so cute on little girls.
Congratulations a thousand times over. And make sure you let the rest of us contribute to the baby stash. I have a couple of things that would be just perfect...
Post a Comment