
We have been wanting to get a MacBook for awhile. We have the iPods, iPhones and even the iPad but our PC was still decent (despite a virus here and there) so we couldn't really justify the expense. So, thankfully Ryan had an amazing year at work breaking all the records and exceeding all of his metrics earning him top honors in his region. What was the award you ask? A MacBook! Yes!
But I would like to take a minute to appreciate Ryan, who is in sales in a tough economy; his award was quite the feat. I am immensely proud of him.
We have been having a lot of fun with the new MacBook...I can't believe we were ever PC people now. This laptop is so fast and easy to use, plus the photo/video organization and capability is amazing! So, below I have added our first creation - it is a rough draft as we were trying it out but I think it is pretty funny - a movie trailer about our beloved cats!
1 comment:
Hilarious! Can't wait to see the feature :)
I think our next computer may also have to be a Mac, as you are yet another very satisfied customer that we've heard from.
Post a Comment