Friday, March 19, 2010

Guster is home!

I had posted about a month ago about our new addition, Guster aka "Gus". Well, last Friday he officially made it home with Ryan and I to join his "big brother" Coodie. Gus has been a wonderful addition to our family. Where Coodie likes to hang around us but doesn't exactly like to cuddle, Gus is hanging around our necks and cuddling in bed with us. They get along fantastically - no hissing was ever involved in the introduction. Coodie stared at Gus with wide eyes for the first two days and now, Gus is old news to him. They play fight constantly and have even been caught sleeping together! We have found the perfect combo of cats. Here are some photos of our first week together:

Oh, and yes - just like typical siblings, they are even getting in trouble together. Here is Ryan after pulling them both our of the basement for misbehaving!

I am sure we will have many more posts to come about these two...

2 comments:

MamaD said...

I love them! Two cats is the best (even when there is a baby in the house). I love my George and Angel.

MamaM said...

I love the two puffballs sleeping together. So cute!