Every year, Ryan and I travel out to the pacific northwest and more specifically to Portland, OR where his oldest brother, Todd and his wife, Cathy live with our two nephews, Owen and Grant (we have a few other posts detailing past visits). We love Portland, not only because we love to visit family but we just love the pacific northwest in general. It seems to suit us very nicely. So, we decided to take the 3 hour train ride to Seattle last year for the first time and loved it so much that did so again this year.
We flew in to Portland on a Thursday evening and got a taxi to our hotel, The Governor, which was amazing. I love Hotels.com - if you obsessively check for deals (like I do), you will always find something amazing. This was a 4 star hotel that we got for the price of a good dinner out... I'm all about good deals!


We couldn't see brother-in-law, Todd yet as we were to surprise him Friday evening so we had a good day to walk around one of our favorite places.

We couldn't see brother-in-law, Todd yet as we were to surprise him Friday evening so we had a good day to walk around one of our favorite places.
No comments:
Post a Comment