Friday, May 29, 2009

portland.seattle.

Ryan and I just got back from one of the most fantastic vacations. We spent the last 7 days in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. We stayed in Portland for 5 days with Ryan's oldest brother Todd, his wife Cathy and our 2 nephews, Owen and Grant. While we were there, we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary and Grant's First Birthday!


I have several blogs to post about all the fun we had so bear with me while I put them together. If I dare say it, the pacific northwest suits Ryan and I very well. If the wind blows us in that direction someday, we would not be upset!


Here are a few photos that sum up some of our trip:

A view of Mt. Hood on our way into the Portland Airport. Welcome to Oregon!

Multnomah Falls in Oregon.


The famous Pike Place Market in Seattle.

Stay tuned!

No comments: