Satisfied and motivated, we decided to do something fun and bring the deck furniture out (sorry, no photos as it is now raining).
On to the next task - our closet. I wish I had thought to do a before and after photo of this because it was a truly amazing transformation worthy of some HGTV show. I happen to have a *little* problem with not wanting to get rid of things which may have contributed to the issue and we have both been slightly negligent on closet cleaning since you can close the doors and pretend the mess doesn't exist. So, in a nutshell, you could not see the floor of the closet before we cleaned..... I am providing several views of this one because it was a doozy and I am very proud of our work!
I was able to part with several pieces of clothing, shoes, etc that I hadn't worn in years as did Ryan. We ended up donating 3 trash bags of clothes and shoes to Planet Aid.
Luckily, my mother in law visited in February and thoroughly cleaned and organized our spare room and bathroom closet so we had a head start and some motivation to get started. Thank you, Donna!
Spring, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment