Saturday, August 30, 2008

I LOVE my birthday!

So, today is my birthday and I LOVE my birthday! I love getting all the emails, cards, phone messages, everything. I don't even need gifts, I just love the birthday wishes.

So far, this weekend has been fantastic! Ryan arranged to have my car detailed inside and out. When you travel 35 miles each way to work, this is HUGE! But the best is yet to come...

Every year for my birthday, Ryan and I go to Ogunquit, Maine. We have had this tradition since we first started dating. So, my official birthday celebration starts tomorrow when we go....I will post later once we have the photos.

I was looking through some photos tonite from this year (when I wasn't posting all that often) and thought I would share some cute pix from Ryan's birthday in April. We went to the Red Sox game and stayed a night in Boston, which is always a good time. What I love about our birthdays is that it is more like our own private holiday. We always do something fun that the birthday gal/guy prefers but we both end up having such a great time. Seriously...we have created some of our best memories on our birthdays...

So, here we go... April, 2008 - Detroit vs Boston at Fenway.

We both had to remember my Great Uncle Harlan, he was a huge Tigers fan.



The Birthday Boy! Do you see how happy he is??Just the beginning....
I swear Wally is looking right at me!


I dig Tim Wakefield. I was so excited he pitched that night!Aahhhhhh, Fenway. Uncomfortable seats and overpriced beer....but, you just gotta love it! You really can't beat that Fenway atmosphere!


No comments: