.
Let's get started...Christmas Eve was for Ryan and I. I had reserved this night awhile back when I said this was "our" night and we were to have a romantic dinner out and chill back home by the twinkly lights. We had done this once years ago when we were dating and it was so much fun. So, we headed to a local Italian restaurant, Fratello's, which is in a renovated mill building in downtown Manchester for some yummy pasta and brick oven pizza. We had a great time and it was complete with twinkly lights and a festive pianoman that entertained us.

Here is our table at Fratello's - you can see me in the dark background perusing the menu. There is the yummy bread basket to the right!
We had my mom, dad, sister Jodi, brother-in-law Jon and nephews Ethan and Aaron over for brunch on Christmas Day. The kiddos were patient enough to allow us to cook, eat and clean up before we opened gifts. We had a menu of blueberry pancakes, bacon, cheesy eggs, scrambled eggs, bagels, blueberry bread (handmade by my dad - yum!) and fruit salad.
Ryan, Cood and I. 
Aaron, Jodi and Jon after brunch and presents. Time for a nap!
My mom and I.
We also celebrated with Ryan's brother Mark, sister-in-law Allison and niece and nephew Chelsea and Hunter but I have no photos... I think taking the camera out more often is a good New Year's resolution! Overall, a great holiday. A belated *cheers* to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment