Sunday, November 8, 2009

I love my gadgets!

As we speak, I am blogging from my relatively new iPhone. How cool is this?


Here is Ryan playing with his new phone ... We both love them.
Tonight I started searching for new apps by scouring the Internet and the "best of"
lists and am amazed by the technology that I have just begun to scrape the surface of. As I said, I love my gadgets but most get old quickly. I think this one will stay fun and fresh for quite some time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

MamaD said...

You and my husband - we finally broke down and switched to AT&T from Sprint this past July and Brandon got an iPhone. Then I convinced Chris to get one. Emily's husband Jared already had one. If only we can get the rest of the family on AT&T, all my calls would be free and I wouldn't need to worry about my minutes. I don't have an iPhone myself but it is pretty cool and even though I am not very tech-savvy, it is really intuitive and easy to use. If you ever get a chance, check out the app Floaty Notes - Brandon drew it.

Kendra said...

Wow, I can't believe Brandon drew that - I just looked it up on the iTunes store. He is very talented! Hey, make sure you fill out your "A List" with AT&T and that way all calls for those numbers (on other networks) are free - helped out our bill a lot!