Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cloud 9

Since we have no kids yet, we tend to spoil Coodie rotten. Hence the very soft pewter colored bed on the top of our cabinets that he sleeps on every day. He climbs up around 8:30am and does not get down until after noontime. Ryan bought this for him on eBay and it has been the biggest hit! As soon as Coodie gets on the bed, he starts to knead it with his front paws and purr like crazy (also known as his "bubble purr"). It is hilarious! It's things like this that have led my father in law to state that he would like to be reincarnated as Cood because he has such a comfortable life. I think I agree!

Here is our view of Cood. Most of the time, all we can see is a set of ears or sometimes his tail poking out.
We are headed off to see our nephews, Ethan and Aaron, tomorrow morning so hopefully I will post an update after that. Please see my sister's blog for the latest updates on Aaron's surgery:

http://teamcoppeta.blogspot.com/

No comments: