Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jamaica

Ryan and I traveled to Runaway Bay, Jamaica for Erin and Nick's wedding in late May. Erin is a dear friend who was in my wedding a year ago and I cannot fail to mention that we survived a fire together back when we were single girls living in Dover, NH in our mid-20's! Erin was married a day before Ryan and I were celebrating our first wedding anniversary, so this trip served a dual purpose!




Here is the wedding site...not too shabby!




Ryan's and my favorite part of the beach. It was virtually empty every day.


And a view looking the other way...


So relaxing. I took a nap here one day.

The glowing bride and I after the wedding.

The handsome bride and groom.

We had such a great time together and meeting all sort of new people, both family and friends of Nick and Erin. If I had to do it over again, I might just do a destination wedding!

No comments: